We will holding the below courses at our Woodside Park pool, N12 7BN.
Please let us know if you are interested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Both courses can be booked online on our website under adults, then courses.
Safety Award for Teachers
The Safety Award for Teachers course includes all of the skills and basic knowledge and understanding that a learner will need to ensure a safe working environment.
The STA Safety Award for Teachers qualification is designed to train learners in pool rescue and CPR techniques in order to deal with poolside emergencies in accordance with the National Occupational Standards and Managing Health and Safety in Swimming Pools and British Standard BS EN 15288 Part 2, Safety Requirements for Operations
- Be 14 years of age or older
- Be able to swim 25 metres (learners who cannot swim 25 metres must be capable of wading, and effecting a rescue, in a pool with a depth no greater than chest height)
- Be able to surface dive and recover an object from the deepest part of the pool.
Duration: One day
STA Level 2 Certificate in Teaching Swimming
The STA Level 2 Certificate in Teaching Swimming qualifies learners to teach non-swimmers through to advanced participants.
Swimming teachers who hold the STA Level 2 Award in Teaching Swimming who wish to teach advanced participants and advanced swimming skills.
- Be 16 years of age
- Hold current membership of STA
- Hold the STA Level 2 Award in Teaching Swimming or acceptable equivalent. (Please note the Swim England Level 1 Award in Aquatic Teaching is not an acceptable entry requirement).
Duration: 4 days
STA Level 2 Award in Teachng Swimming
RLSS National Pool Lifeguard
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter and keep updated when new courses are added!
Fill out the form below if you have a general enquiry about our swim lessons, pools or services
100 Oakleigh Road North
Tel: 020 8445 1911 option 1
On the grounds of Frith Manor School
Tel: 0208 445 1911 option 2