APRIL 2021 TERM
Monday 19th April - Sunday 11th July 2021 No swimming half term week Monday 31st May - Sunday 6th June inclusive
Open as normal Monday 3rd May.
May half term : Tuesday 1st June - Saturday 5th June 2021
1. Monday 19th July - Friday 23rd July 2021
2. Monday 26th July - Friday 30th July 2021
3. Monday 2nd August - Friday 6th August 2021
4. Monday 9th August - Friday 13th August 2021
5. Monday 16th August - Friday 20th August 2021
6. Monday 23rd August - Friday 27th August 2021
- Please wear a mask at all times including the marquee areas.
- Swimmers to arrive beach ready as before but can enter the pool hall with robe or onesie on and take off and hang up inside. Be prepared: have a hat for the children to wear afterwards.
- Shower before entering the pool
- Swim hats to be worn by all children 3 years up
- After swimming: No shower, quick dry, change and home.
- Changing rooms are open when cold, however we are proud that we had no reports of COVID last year and would like to carry this on. So if warm, we are closing the changing rooms. Parents must wear masks in changing rooms if entering. Please consider not using the changing rooms.
Thank you so much for your kind words of support and loyalty. We cannot wait to see you swimming at the pools.
Kindest regards from all at Oakleigh Park
Will you be running crash courses each holiday?
Yes. Private lessons and group lessons.
Will the numbers in the pool be the same as befoe lockdown?
Yes, we will still have a reduction of swimmers in the pools as per national governing body guidance.
Will the teachers still be out of the water?
Yes, as per governing body guidance and we have found this to work well.
Will pupils still have to arrive beach ready?
Yes, we will continue to operate the one-way system. Pupils can come into the pool hall with their onesie or robe and take off once inside. Changing rooms will be available to use after the lesson for a quick dry, change and leave IF cold. If warm, changing rooms will be closed.
What if I have to self-isolate?
We are afraid we cannot make up any lessons missed due to having to self-isolate.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter and keep updated when new courses are added!
Fill out the form below if you have a general enquiry about our swim lessons, pools or services